How to Use Project Lunar
(Click the screenshots to open them in a new tab fullscreen)
(To see the full stock M2Engage emulator compatibility list. Click here)
- Once the initial payload has been installed, plug your console in to your PC and turn it on.
- Open Project Lunar App and click Open Game Manager
- Wait a few seconds, the app will detect your console.
- To add a new game (one at a time for now), hit “Add new game” and you will be prompted to pick up a new ROM file. Allowed file extensions for stock UI and emulator (M2engage) are: .bin; .gen; .md.
- Once selected, the adding game screen will appear
- Click in “Get Game Information” and scraping results will be shown at “scraper matches”. Please, note that information will be retrieved automatically by hash, file name, etc.
- Once scraping matches are shown, pic your chosen one or single click to preview them. All fields will be automatically filled up. You can even force ROM region to match your console region (please, be aware of region protection in some games)
- Hit “Add game” and you will be brought back to the main screen. You can see your new added games colored blue in the game list
- Once you are done, hit “Sync” and you Will be asked confirm synchronisation. Say yes and wait until process is finished. You can check status in the bottom right corner.
- Once process is done, you are ready to enjoy your modded classic! In case you want to turn off your console, do it safely by moving the original power switch to the right, then disconnect the console.
If you want to know how to use USB external storage, how to enabled the performance boost or have any questions please read the FAQ as 90% of your questions will be answered here.