BleemSync by DoctorDalek is a tool for loading games from a USB flash drive, and is one of the safest ways to mod a PlayStation Classic.
- Create your custom PlayStation Classic experience by adding your own games, emulators, themes and mods.
- Easy to use, UI application to use to allow easy game adding/syncing, modification and configuring. (Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Better FileSystem support (Ext4, exFAT, NTFS, FAT32)
- Multi OS support (Windows, Mac, Linux) (basically anything that has a RDNIS driver. Which is a lot.)
- Reliable and steady emulation performance.
- RetroArch support and Integration.
- Multitude of various controller support with RetroArch.
- Big community available to offer support to fellow users.
- And many more awesome features!
- BleemSync 1.0.0 Public Beta - Official Page
- PlayStation Classic Boot Menu + PSC RetroArch + 91 Cores, Christmas 2018 public BETA - Official Page
- BleemSync 0.4.1
- Video Tutorial by 8 Bit Flashback
- Video Tutorial by ETA PRIME
- Video Tutorial by Jonny Troche
- Video Tutorial by ModzvilleUSA!
- Video Tutorial by Restalgia
- Video Tutorial by Retrojeux (en français)
- Video Tutorial by The Games Shed
- Video Tutorial by TuberViejuner (en español)