OpenLara by XProger, Port by ModMyClassic
This is a port of OpenLara for the PlayStation Classic. Currently it’s only designed to work with the new launching system with BleemSync 1.1 and up.
OpenLara is a High Definition classic Tomb Raider engine which also supports a bunch of new cool features like VR, 1st person and splitscreen co-op gameplay.
OpenLara is still in active development and currently only fully supports Tomb Raider 1 with more game support on it’s way.
How to use
- Install entire psc_openlara folder to /media/bleemsync/etc/bleemsync/SUP/launchers
- You need to copy your Tomb Raider 1 Game Data and Audio data to the root of the port directory. (for example the PSX version:)
- (optional) Copy the High res ogg Audio files to the root of the port directory.
- Once you have extracted your game data to the port you should end up with something like:
- Launch the game from your PSC carousel menu and have fun!
Download the Playstation Classic port of OpenLara here.
How to use Tutorial
Playstation Classic Port by: